There's no question that motorcycle helmets save lives. In fact, the CDC reports that helmets saved an estimated 1,872 lives in the United States in 2016 alone. As a motorcyclist, you know that having a good helmet is important. Not only does it protect you in the event of an accident, but did you know it can also save you money on your insurance premium? You read that right!
We’ve successfully narrowed down the top helmets that will save you money and your life.
There are a few things to consider when choosing a motorcycle helmet. The first is safety. You want to make sure that the helmet you choose is going to protect your head in the event of an accident. The second is comfort. You want to be able to wear your helmet for long periods of time without it being uncomfortable. And the third is cost. You don’t want to spend a lot of money on a helmet that you’re only going to wear for a few years.
So, what's the best helmet to buy if you're looking for one that will save you money?
Here are our top picks.
1. The Bell Qualifier Full-Face Helmet. This helmet is DOT and ECE certified, which means that it meets all the safety standards. It’s also comfortable to wear, with a padded chin strap and a ventilation system that will keep you cool. It's one of the most affordable full-face helmets on the market, yet it still provides excellent protection thanks to its tough polycarbonate shell.
And it’s very affordable, with a price tag of less than $200.
2. Another great option for an affordable motorcycle helmet is the Vega X888 Full Face Helmet. This helmet also has a polycarbonate shell and provides good protection for riders. VEGA helmets are superior quality products that are available in an economical budget-range and the riders can definitely find full satisfaction with their safety helmets in a rally racing sport.
3. If you're looking for an even more budget-friendly option, the LS2 Helmets Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet is a great choice. It has a fiberglass composite shell that's lightweight and comfortable to wear. The technical fabric comfort liner wicks away moisture and includes cheek pads cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology for a perfect fit and no hot spots.LS2 added a built-in Twin Shield System drop down sun shield, so you get an amazing helmet at an unbelievable value.
4. The 1Storm Hb89 is a modular motorcycle helmet that’s extremely budget friendly priced at or around $100. The 1Storm really excels in its overall design and construction quality. The shell is made of thermoplastic alloy, which is lightweight and durable, weighing only 4lbs. That makes it very comfortable to wear on your head for more extended periods. Not to mention, the helmet is aerodynamic, which will help it with being stable even during high-speed rides.
5. Lastly, we have the Bell Qualifier Helmet, which is a great choice because when you want a helmet that is all about optimal safety and affordable pricing–this is it. Bell was established in 1954 and has always been one of the best brands when it comes to reliable motorcycle helmets. Almost every rider has heard of Bell and that alone says a lot about the quality of their helmets. This helmet has a bunch of different styles to choose from, it comes in all sizes, it has all of the essential features that a good full-face helmet should have and it’s almost always priced around the $115-120 range.
So, there you have it – our top five picks for the best motorcycle helmets to save you money. No matter which option you choose, you can rest assured knowing that you're getting a quality helmet that will provide good protection on the road.
Note: RumbleOn is an Amazon Affiliate, dedicated to reviewing the best and safest gear and more, for riders everywhere. We may receive commissions if products are purchased from them.Sell your motorcycle for cash - cash offer in minutes